CCS Innovation – Success Through Design Thinking
We help companies build innovation success stories with a proven process that keeps you ahead of the competition and stay nimble. With our professionally facilitated ½ day and full-day innovation workshops, CCS can help launch your next innovation and create powerful customer experiences.
There are many ideas but are they good ideas? Will they delight the customer and build lasting relationships? Design thinking is a non-linear, iterative process that helps you to deeply understand your ideas from the customer’s point of view. It will help your team surface unmet needs, generate solutions and provide a platform for test-and-learn iterations that will always drive to a better solution.
We provide Design Thinking expertise to help your team though Ideation and Experimentation. Design thinking can be used to create new products or evolve current products. It can be applied to organizational design and leadership. We’ll get your team on track with our Design Thinking services.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Design Thinking Services
Design Thinking is the process of creating and testing innovative ideas to develop or improve a product or service and the customer experience. There has been a massive amount of content and discussion on the subject over the last several years, creating confusion about what it is and does. But, the core of design thinking, and the one thing you must always remember … prove it before investing heavily in it.
Some of the innovation services CCS provides include:
- Half Day/Full Day Workshops
- Readiness Assessments
- Journey Mapping
- Concept Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Implementation Roadmaps
Design Thinking is Proven
The traditional approach to product/service development is typically based on problem-solving, but design thinking for innovation is highly collaborative solution building. We never just assume there is a well-identified problem that needs to be fixed.
The CCS Innovation team helps you imagine a new future state that improves your customer experience in meaningful ways. Each stage of the design thinking process informs the next one and is fueled by open-mindedness and creativity.
Design Thinking is Human-Centered
Having empathy for your customer is the critical, overriding principle and actively engaging customers throughout the entire design process is cornerstone of success. We don’t just talk about high-level concepts with you. On every innovation engagement, our hands-on experts show you how important it is to:
- Start with the Customer
- Involve the Customer
- Test with the Customer
- Learn from the Customer
Embedded Design Thinking
- Develop the mindsets and skill-sets of your stakeholders and designers
- Create a common language and framework for design thinking as a strategy for innovation
- Learn practical tools and techniques you can use on the job
- Equip your team with design thinking methods, including Research, Framing, Ideation, Prototyping, Evaluation and Decision-making for human-centered innovation
- Establish rules of engagement in your team to enable co-creation and collaboration
- How to integrate design thinking with your business processes and improve your innovation outcomes
- When NOT to use design thinking
Getting Started: Workshops and Facilitation
- Learn each step of the design process through experiential hands-on learning activities
- Practice the discovery skills required for innovation
- How to uncover your customer’s unmet needs and desires
- Re-frame your customer’s jobs-to-be-done to create innovative solutions
- Prototype solutions, test and refine
- How to turn ideas into action
Methods and Techniques
- How to discover hidden opportunities for innovation
- How to gain insights from stakeholders and customers
- How to generate ideas using Design Thinking tools and techniques
- Leverage visual thinking and rapid prototyping to communicate value
CCS INNOVATION WORKSHOPS
This workshop is designed for companies that are looking to either create an entirely new product or develop high-value improvements to an existing one. We work with a small group of key stakeholders initially to craft the right agenda, tasks and goals and then expand the participant list as needed. Be prepared for fast thinking, intense group collaboration and final deliverables that include a REALISTIC product roadmap. With our innovation workshops, the sky’s the limit.
This workshop is designed for companies that are looking to improve their service offering in unique and meaningful ways. Empathy for your customer, your primary source of revenue, is absolutely critical. Similar to the Innovate: Product workshop, we begin with key stakeholders and use design thinking to identify where you can drive value as soon as possible. CCS likes to make things happen, not just think about them. So that’s the primary goal … what can we collaboratively develop that will increase revenue quickly?