Trust is Critical When it Comes to Application Development
CCS’s Application Development Group is staffed by experienced, certified professionals that are trained to help you identify the best technology solutions for your business needs. As part of our overall commitment to application development excellence, CCS clearly communicates with management, business users, and IT staff to thoroughly examine and understand all business and technical requirements.
- Application modernization
- Business process automation
- Mobile application development
- Sharepoint development
- Web application development
- UX and UI design
- Business intelligence consulting
- Data modeling
- Quality assurance
- Machine learning integration
- Automation consulting
- Data warehousing
We collaboratively implement simple but powerful solutions as well as enterprise-class solutions that exactly meet your needs and provide the highest return on investment (ROI).
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Microsoft Power Platform
CCS supports development projects across the Microsoft Power Platform, which is a powerful set of applications that allow you to automate processes, build solutions, analyze data, and create virtual agents. The platform consists of:
Helps you make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
Turns ideas into organizational solutions by enabling everyone to build custom apps that solve business challenges.
Boosts business productivity to get more done by giving everyone the ability to automate organizational processes.
Power Virtual Agents
Easily build chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees—no coding required.
SharePoint helps you accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, we create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
- Document Management
M365 Integration and Customization
Microsoft 365 deployments may warrant integration with on-premise IT solutions. Whether you need a directory integration or need a mobile app or a custom dashboard using PowerBI, CCS’s expert technical team can take full ownership and deliver seamless solutions.
- Integration with 3rd party software both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Custom apps to address enterprise-specific business processes.
- PowerBI based dashboards that integrate with legacy data alongside MS365 data
- An expert team capable of rolling out your MS365 roadmap in Agile sprints
Commitment to Quality
We work with clients throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and always follow best practices:
- Develop Iteratively
- Manage Requirements
- Use Component-Based Architecture
- Visually Model Software
- Verify Software Quality
- Control Changes to Software
CCS works hard to forge lasting partnerships with its clients by delivering valuable software solutions, leveraging the latest technologies from Microsoft and its other technology partners. Every deployment is different and CCS creates technology solutions designed to meet your immediate needs but anticipating future growth and expansion.
USE CASE EXAMPLES
- Visitor Booking (HR/Facilities) – An app used by every employee in a Fortune 50 organization to book a desk (or conference room etc.) if they want to visit office during Covid times.
- COVID & Recognition (HR) – An app to allow employees to be nominated for rewards on a quarterly basis etc. This includes nomination by managers, consideration by multiple groups of managers and approve/reject, and also employee participation by way of likes/comments on specific nominations.
- KPIs for TPL – An app used to collect daily data from Third Party Logistics providers that will be fed into a PowerBI dashboard to spot performance problems as they occur
- Capital Asset Approvals (Finance) – A workflow application used by Finance to track capital expenses that are budgeted, and the utilization at any particular point in time
- Contract LifeCycle Management (Legal) – To keep track of all contracts, what is expiring, approved clauses, contract related metrics etc.
- Service Desk App – Capture data from forms and route them to appropriate service agents and also allow external parties to directly submit information and files to initiate service requests (e.g. maintaining Vendor Masters – adding/changing vendor information with control before uploading to ERP)