Training Focus: Microsoft Power Platform
Foundational training your team needs to take advantage of this amazing development platform.
If you or your team have not taken training classes on Microsoft Power Platform you are missing out on a toolset that can quickly reduce processing costs with automation, cut your IT development backlog, and build competitive advantages through rapid app development and business intelligence analysis.
We also offer training on Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint
About the Course
This training course provides foundational knowledge on the product capabilities of Power Platform and the business value it can deliver. It is a hands-on, in-person course delivered by one of CCS’s certified Microsoft Trainers. Students will:
- Introduction to the Power platform
- Connect data sources with Microsoft Dataverse
- Create a simple Power App
- Automate a process with Power Automate
- Build a Power BI Dashboard
- Build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents
Who Should Attend, Prerequisites and Duration
- This course is focused on using Power Platform for both business and technical users. The live training is designed for groups up to 8 people.
- There are no prerequisites, but students with an IT background will find the concepts easier to understand. A trial Power Platform account will be provided by CCS for each student.
- There are six modules in the course, which can be delivered in one full-day training session or over separate days to accommodate schedules.
- This course can be useful for anyone who wants to get certified for the Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Additional Online Training
Students will have access to additional self-paced online learning content on Microsoft Learn, which aligns directly with Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals. Each module stands alone and includes explanations of technical concepts, hands-on activities, and knowledge checks.
More Great Training Courses
- Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- Microsoft Teams
- Introduction to Office 365
- Best practices when using the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Customized training based on your requirements